Coastal Fertility Specialists is growing and has an immediate opening for an Andrology/Endocrinology Technologist who wants to make a difference in this world by helping couples with infertility start the family of their dreams. This is an incredibly rewarding career as over 95% of couples trying to conceive will conceive with our help.
This is a full-time position in our Mt Pleasant, SC office that includes weekend coverage of up to 2 weekends a month with compensatory time off.
• Perform semen analysis (including sperm count, motility, morphology, and viability)
• Prepare sperm for IUI and IVF procedures and sperm cryopreservation.
• Receive, process, and result blood samples for hormone assays utilizing a Roche Cobas e411 analyzer.
• Perform calibrations, daily quality control, and troubleshooting.
• Perform daily, weekly, monthly and any as needed maintenance.
• Participate in proficiency testing.
• Maintain accurate documentation and follow SOP’s according to regulatory agencies.
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, detail oriented and have the ability to prioritize workload.
• Must be able to work under pressure and time constraints, function independently, communicate effectively and work in a team environment.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Hours are 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM on weekdays and 7:30 AM – 12:30 PM on weekends (weekend rotation).
Minimum Education requirement: Bachelor’s of Science degree in physical, biological, chemical or laboratory science.
Required experience: 1 year of clinical laboratory experience preferred, but willing to consider outstanding trainees
Coastal Fertility Specialists consists of 5 offices and over 75 employees including 18 RN’s, 4 physicians, and a complete embryology team all driven to be the best Reproductive Endocrinology practice in the southeast. So far we have won 3 consecutive national patient satisfaction awards and have pregnancy rates in the top 10% of the country. We pride ourselves in employee and patient satisfaction.
If you are interested, please send your resume to Sabrina at [email protected]