Cycle Clarity: The Benefit of AI
Coastal Fertility Specialists is excited to announce its continued dedication and cutting-edge approach to fertility care in the state of South Carolina and Georgia! We are proud to be the lead center in developing Cycle Clarity, an artificial intelligence (AI) application that standardizes follicular measurements and decreases the variation in measurements between ultrasonographers. Through this approach we can better understand the optimum follicular size in hopes of improving egg, embryo quality and pregnancy rates.
The magic of this application is also a significant patient convenience by decreasing the amount of time required for transvaginal ultrasound from 15 minutes to 20 seconds!
● Using MyCycleClarity allows for a 96.7% reduction in time for follicular monitoring while remaining equivalent to the accuracy of human manual measurements.
● MyCycleClarity’s decrease in time for follicular monitoring not only allows for shorter patient wait times, but allows for a more tolerable monitoring exam by reducing overall patient discomfort
● The cloud based MyCycleClarity gives physicians all the data from your follicular monitoring appointment with powerful analytics to support optimal clinical decision making.
● With the time each patient and clinic will gain back after using the efficiencies of MyCycleClarity, providers can use these predictive tools to further discuss the patient’s specific fertility journey.
“I absolutely feel more comfortable because this practice has Cycle Clarity; it is more reassuring because it was extremely accurate and got what was predicted during the egg retrieval.”
– Jennapher, actual patient
To learn more about this revolutionary technology and how patients of Coastal Fertility are benefiting from it, watch this explanatory video below.
Hear more about the power of AI in the world of infertility and how Cycle Clarity is making a difference! Listen in on a recent discussion with Dr. Schnorr and Leyla Gulen of Fox 24 Charleston. Click here to watch the full interview.
Make an Appointment with us
Here at Coastal Fertility Specialists we have the ability to diagnose and treat many causes of infertility. We will do everything we can to investigate the causes of your fertility problems and help you bring home a baby. Call us at 843-883-5800 for any questions or to schedule an appointment.